Train your resilience, craftsmanship, problem solving, and physical and emotional fitness.
All skill levels are welcome, all you need is yourself and comfortable clothes to move around in!
- Barnhardt Student Activity Center (SAC)
- Adjacent to the indoor track
- ID card required to enter the SAC
- The first visit each semester is FREE!
- As of the spring semester of 2023, shoe and harness rentals are also FREE!
- Money spent on single passes will count toward your semester pass
- Paying for a day pass 4 times means you no longer have to pay for the rest of the semester
- Personal gear use is allowed after staff inspection
- Although we'd highly recommend you use our equipment instead!
|One-Day Pass||Semester Pass|
- Learn to belay at an Intro to Climbing workshop!
- Workshops are offered throughout the semester
- You must be certified at our wall (other wall's certifications do not transfer)
- Bring a belay-certified climbing partner
- Staff are available to belay on a first-come-first-serve basis
Guests over the age of 18 are welcome with UNC Charlotte students with staff approval (SAC guest fee may apply).
Groups at the Climbing Wall
Learn more about renting the climbing wall for your group, academic class, or department!
Join our GroupMe
For updates, questions, etc., join our GroupMe!